Attention educators! Are you looking for a new instructional unit that students and teachers will love? Golf in Schools offers a full K-5 curriculum for golf instruction.
Teach Skills for Golf, Skills for Life
Teach your students skills for golf and skills for life with lessons, equipment and practice activities geared for each age group. The curriculum comes with easy to follow lesson plans, including video demonstrations for instructors and students. Lessons introduce students to a life-long sport while developing self-confidence, motor skills and teamwork. And the best part is, each one can be implemented indoors or outdoors. This engaging program is being implemented in gyms and fields across the country. Make golf a part of your PE curriculum today with this teacher-friendly, safe and economic program!
- Provide a comprehensive golf program that is easy to implement and fun to learn
- Introduce students to a game they will enjoy for a lifetime
- Build motor skills matched to each state’s physical education standards
- Implement life skills including teamwork, goal-setting, honesty and perseverance
- Skill cards which students can take home and demonstrate for parents
- Suggested activities for your school’s Field Day or Carnival
- Resource guide for parents including equipment and skills